Your horse or hound will feel great after using the WashBar Horse & Hound Shampoo Bar at bath time. This gentle, soothing soap is formulated with natural ingredients like manuka oil, kanuka oil, neem oil and lemon myrtle oil. It’s gentle enough for daily use, and can help with dry, irritated, itchy skin. Plus, it’s free of harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances and colors, sulfates and parabens––just the good stuff! This larger size bar is great for bigger dog breeds and horses.
It's also super economical! Each bar contains the equivalent of over 34fl.oz. of liquid shampoo. And with no plastic bottles, our compostable cardboard box is great for the environment too.
- Saponified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Saponified Coconut Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Neem Oil
- Manuka Pure Essential Oil
- Kanuka Pure Essential Oil
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
- Wet your animal thoroughly with water and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in.
- Work the soap in with a good massage – getting washed should be enjoyable.
- Leave the soap in for 3-5 minutes. If you’re washing a horse or other very large animal, you can do this by leaving the soap on one side while you work on the other.
- Rinse off with clean water.
In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.Important: Avoid getting soap in animal’s eyes.